IPFF2020 results announcement
Photo from IPFF2019: Ioannis Stefanidis
The selection for the IPFF2020 was completed after an evaluation process based on:
1. The quality of the application in relation to the profile of the particular festival that focuses on the artists’ real need for feedback and the link between the proposed work and the theme of transition,
2. The biographies and quality of the artists’ previous work,
3. The combination of the works so that the festival as a whole has an interesting and diverse artistic identity.
Each year both the level and the number of applications increase, and now we can talk about an international festival since a lot of applications were from overseas.
The IPFF2020 focuses on dance due to the high level of applications in this field.
Thank you to all the artists who honored us with their participation.
The artists/ groups that have been selected to participate in the In Progress Feedback Festival 2020 are the following:
- Areti Athanasopoulou – Passages a’ l’ acte – Greece
- Paolo Cingolani – Babilonia – Italy
- Ana Cotorñe – TAKOTSUBO – Spain
- FΕΜ – On the Verge of – Greece
- Eva Papadopoulou – We could be heroes* – Germany
- Σ.he – more than the others – Greece
- Vasiana Skopetea – continuous to be continued – Greece
- Ioulia Zacharaki – INTO THE FLUX – Greece
- Rek. – “It’s not a phase mom” – Greece
- ΟΩ- omicronomega – MADREN – Greece
- Loukiani Papadaki, Dimos Vryzas – Leap Of Faith, an exercise – Greece
With the kind support of
THE J. F. COSTOPOULOS FOUNDATION